Sunday, December 2, 2007

FXCM Women's Christmas Party

Today I hosted the Fairfax County Master's Women's Christmas Party. As I learned from Jody, this was the 10th annual. It was a fun time, as we crammed 26 women into my tiny house! I had no idea so many people would come! We don't even get this many people to parties when all the women and men on the team are invited! It got a little loud at times with all those voices but everyone seemed to be having a good time. The food was delicious (no thanks to me, I didn't do any of the cooking) and Dori's basket of pedicure goodies was the most stolen item in the gift exchange with Lori as the lucky one to take it home in the end.



I managed to get my little Charlie Brown Christmas tree up and decorated just in time for the party. I love it! I always get a small one. I have just enough ornaments to cover it and I can put it up and take it down all by myself. It even fit in the back seat of my jetta! I think its adorable. I try to collect ornaments on my travels, so its fun to decorate the tree and remember all the places I've been. This year I added ornaments from Bergen, Heidelberg, and Prague.

No comments: