Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Finally Make it to Another Dougherty Wedding!

On Dec. 28, 2007 Kevin, the youngest Dougherty, married Ann Manning. Mom and I went up to Pennsylvania for the wedding. I attended Kevin's sister Maureen's wedding my senior year of college, but after missing both Jill's wedding (New Years Eve 2006 in Lake Tahoe, I was busy with funeral arrangements) and Claire's wedding (Labor Day Weekend 2007 in MD - I was flying back from Norway), I was so excited to be able to make it to Kevin's and catch up with my lifelong friends.
The wedding was gorgeous, Ann looked stunning, Kevin looked great in his Marine Corps dress uniform, and everything appeared to go off without a hitch. With so many family members in the military, they took the picture above of everyone with the bride and groom. I got to catch up with Maureen and meet the latest addition to her family - baby #4 - Samantha Maureen just 5 weeks old - and I also got to meet Jill's husband Pete for the first time.


David and Megan, Maureen's oldest 2 kids, tore up the dance floor in true Dougherty style.

No comments: