Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Next House

I love my current house, but this is my next house.

For 4 years while I was student, and frequently in years since, I have driven to and from Sweet Briar via Rt. 15 which stretches from Orange, VA through Gordonsville, VA to Zion Crossroads, on the way to Charlottesville. And for the entire time I was a student and for several years after graduating, this house, set on 40 acres just outside of Gordonsville, was for sale. I've always loved looking at the house and look forward to passing it every time.



Granted, it's probably not in the best shape. I would guess it's at least 100 years old, and who knows what kind of condition its like on the inside. But I just love looking at it. I think it reminds me of "North and South." And while its not for sale anymore, I figure at some point in the future it will be for sale again and I'm buying it.

No comments: