Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas & New Years

My camera hasn't gotten much use lately. Not for lack of trying though! I had it ready at both Christmas and New Years parties, but barely picked it up.

(Frank Mom, Me)

I mostly took pictures of Maggie the devil dog on Christmas, though I must say, she was well behaved for the most part. The tranquilizers helped. :-) Jess and TJ came with their puppy Dixie, who at just 5 months old, is better behaved than Maggie could ever hope to be.

(Maggie thinking..."Ahh...it's a much better view of the counters from up here...let's see, what should I go after next...")


(Those people tell lies about me, I never get into trouble!)


(Jess & Dixie)

At New Years, I forgot all about my camera until the end of the night, when Emily showed me how to use the timer so that we could take a picture of the last remaining revelers at the end of the night. All in all, it was a fun holiday week.

(Brett, Matt, Emily, Marj, Me)

No comments: